Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register. 1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. ORDERING FROM US 2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. 2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order. 2.3 We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
3. PRICING 3.1 All prices exclude VAT and shipping is charged seperately
4. DISCLAIMER While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material. 10.2 The material on this Website is provided as is without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website
5. DELIVERIES: We aim to despatch all orders within 3-5 days of order, this is due to most items are made to order and some form of welding is required. We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:-
DPD, Hermes & Royal Mail. Our shipping rates are based on the weight of your order and your location. You will be shown the cost of shipping before you confirm your payment.
At Weldsumable Ltd we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
By registering for our newsletters, you agree to our terms and conditions. Please note, we take your privacy very seriously and do not share your information with any third parties.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email / communication from us in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will not share your details with any third parties for marketing purposes.
The typical type of information we will collect about you includes:
When you place an order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to www.weldsumable.co.uk (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank/credit card details). By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Made to order products are non returnable unless there is a defect with the item
Made to order items that have been ordered incorrectly are not returnable.
Please make sure before placing your order that the correct size is ordered. If unsure please contact us on 01924 489688 or firstname.lastname@example.org.